Take on the Remember in September Challenge this Autumn and Run, Walk or jog the distance of a marathon in 30 days to support vital Oesophageal Cancer Prevention & Research
– Take on the challenge in honour or memory of someone you love
– In honour of all those who have been affected by this difficult cancer
– Or in celebration of a challenge you or a loved one has faced and overcome
Remember in September is the marathon in a month challenge in which we honour and remember Oesophageal Cancer patients, families, survivors, carers and friends.
Dedicate your fundraising page and run, walk or jog 42k your way.
– Click the ‘Start My Mission’ button on the right hand side of the page
– A ‘Start Fundraising’ form will pop up : Enter your name, e-mail address and your fundraising page title eg ‘Mary’s Fundraising Page’ or ‘In Memory of Mary Ryan’
– Confirm your details by clicking ‘Create my iDonate page’ to activate your fundraiser
– All done! You will now receive access details for your page by e-mail
If you have any questions, please let us know by contacting Serena or Ashling on firstname.lastname@example.org